Travel Agent

Sure Thing Schoolies works closely with leading Australian travel agencies.

If you would like to make a commissionable booking as a travel agency you must have one of the following:

*IATA Number
*AFTA Membership
*ATAS Membership
*International Travel Agency Licence/Accreditation

  • ATAS
  • Quality Approved
  • AFTA
  • NSW
  • Award Winning Travel
  • Sure Thing Logo
  • Verified Schoolies Event
  • No Booking Fee

About Us


Sure Thing Travel is ATAS Accredited. This means that we are in the very highest category of professionalism, credibility and realibilty. Only the very best in the travel industry are able to achieve this level of accreditation.

Sure Thing Travel is an award-winning unique Australian service designed especially to cater for your travel needs.

Read More

Featured Video

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook