Book Byron Bay Schoolies Accommodation
Address: Childe Street, Byron Bay New South Wales 2481, Australia
Byron Moon is a beautiful architecturally designed home located steps away from the picturesque white sand of Belongil Beach. A spacious, light filled, brand new home with a modern beach house feel it provides you with all the comforts you will need for a relaxing holiday.
Byron Moon features a beautifully appointed kitchen with scullery, separate laundry and breakfast bar, with brand new European appliances, stone bench-tops and every mod-con you would expect within a luxury home.
The living areas are spacious and open, with the lounge and open plan dining area downstairs opening onto a covered dining and entertainment area, tropical garden and a 9-meter sparkling swimming pool – a fabulous entertaining space! Upstairs there is a separate lounge area with balconies across every side of the house that boast views to the lighthouse, out to sea and the Byron hinterland.
Byron Moon sleeps up to 12 people, across 5 bedrooms. Upstairs, the master bedroom has its own private balcony, en-suite and dressing room, with the other bedrooms all opening onto a wrap around balcony. There are 3.5 luxurious bathrooms (2 en-suites and a main bathroom with large bath, plus powder room downstairs. The house is a perfect vacation rental in Byron Bay for a large family and friends to share.
- 7 Nights Accommodation at the Official Schoolies Resort
- Access to on-site facilities and recreational areas
- Schoolies Accommodation Wristband, giving you exclusive access to your resort and its amenities
- Sure Thing Schoolies Lanyard
- Free access to a Learn to Surf lesson
- Free access to underground parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Official Schoolies Party Pass (Valued at $200 Per Person)
- Free Shuttle Bus (Valued at $49 Per Person)
- Free Student Discount Card (Valued at $199 Per Card)
- Please Note: Bonus extras are applicable to 2024 bookings. Terms and conditions apply. Capacity limits and entry conditions apply. Valid (Ages 18+) photo ID is required for entry into licensed premises. Bonus extras may vary without prior notice depending on your accommodation or travel dates and are non-refundable.
- Schoolies 2024
Week Two: 23 Nov – 30 Nov 2024
- Schoolies 2025
Week Two: 22 Nov – 29 Nov 2025
Room types displayed at the time of the booking are indicative only and subject to change based on availability.
Ready to Book?
Enquire about Pricing and Availability: Click Here