Week One: 19 Nov – 26 Nov 2022
Week Two: 26 Nov – 3 Dec 2022
Week Three: 3 Dec – 10 Dec 2022
Schoolies at Luxury Byron Houses:
Looking for the right place to stay in Byron Bay for Schoolies? Luxury Byron Houses is the perfect accommodation for your group! The luxury schoolies accommodation will be well suited.
Located near the stunning Belongil Beach, Luxury Byron Houses offers 4.5 Star accredited accommodation in Australia’s most famous stretch of coast.
Luxury Byron Houses are free-standing houses to give guests the feeling of space, freedom, and absolute privacy, something that cannot be found in regular accommodation. Each house has its own character with state-of-the-art appliances, technology, and lavish interiors that reflect the beach town outside.
Each holiday home sleeps a total of 8, with 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuites, and 2 with a shared bathroom. The downstairs main bedroom also has a tranquil outdoor stone shower.
The upstairs family room is equipped with a large flat-screen TV and a sound system. The downstairs entertaining area is extremely large with an 8-person dining room that flows out to the alfresco BBQ dining area on the undercover deck, topped off with a shared pool area to relax by.
Look no further this Schoolies than Luxury Byron Houses as you will be set for the best week of your life for sure.
Inclusions at Luxury Byron Houses:
- 7 Nights Accommodation at the Official Schoolies House
- Sure Thing Schoolies Registration and Wristband for entry into the Schoolies Parties (Party Pass All Ages week 2 and 18+ weeks 1 &3) subject to availability and operating conditions
- Free Sure Thing Schoolies Lanyard
Why Stay with Luxury Byron House:
- You deserve to celebrate in style and we will make this possible while providing you with Party Passes
- You will be close to town so no need to travel too far to get to the bars and nightclubs.
- Your own house means freedom to chill out, cook dinners and relax after a big year of school.
Conditions when you Stay with Luxury Byron Houses:
- All prices are per person for 7 nights stay.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 for one person is required at time of booking.
- At least One deposit must be paid at time of booking to secure the booking. Remaining deposits must be paid within 7 days.
- 50% of the accommodation cost is due within 14 days of booking.
- 50% balance for the accommodation is due on the1st of July on the year of travel.
- Bookings are flexible in nature as sometimes houses become unavailable due to owners selling but in the unlikely event, suitable alternate accommodation will be offered.
- Party passes to the value of $150.00 per person is included in the package.
Check out our FAQs for more information on Byron Bay Schoolies.
Please note 2022 prices are provisional and may go up or down. Please refer to Terms and Conditions.